Sales & Account Management Executive (French Speaking)
Sales & Account Management Executive (French Speaking) – Belgium market (40 hours, m/f) (Fulltime, Amsterdam)
Hello, we’re Treatwell.
Here at Treatwell, we are changing the way people book their hair and beauty services. Today we are the biggest beauty bookings platform in Europe working with over 30,000 salons, processing over 1 million orders per month and operating across 11 countries. Our success to date is down to 550 passionate and brilliantly talented people working together to harness the power of beauty, and the beauty of technology.
However, we are not even close to being done. Today, less than 5% of hair and beauty is booked online - that’s tiny. We believe that booking online is inevitable and our mission is to give every customer their perfect hair and beauty experience, and to revolutionize an industry.
But, for us to really fulfill our vision of revolutionizing the industry we need to do something much more profound… we need to grow the entire industry and empower more people to feel good about themselves more often.
As our Sales & Account Management Consultant you will be a real hunter as your job is to find, onboard and encourage salons in Belgium to join the Treatwell platform and welcome them as new Treatwell family members. Besides going on the hunt, you have to make sure that the venues fully adopt and engage to our salon software by building a strong and long-lasting relationship with them for ongoing success.
You will explore new salons by pro-actively searching on the internet and by visiting different cities to look for potential new partners. You reach out to them by phone or bring them a visit to get to know them and to explain the benefits of working with Treatwell after which you will be showing them demo’s from our Amsterdam office or in their salon. After closing the deal, you are responsible for maintaining close contact with the venues which leads to happy and engaged partners.
- Find, onboard & encourage salons in Belgium to join our Treatwell platform
- Pro-actively search for new salons on the internet or go on the road to visit new salons
- Show new potential partners our demo tool
- Build close and long-lasting relationships with the salons
- Make sure that salons fully understand our salon software (Connect) so they can use it to its fullest potential
- Provide training and communicate possible new features and changes to the salons
- Sell opportunities (either new or existing) to your accounts in order to increase bookings
- Help to improve the operational performance of venues (VHS)
Ready to join?
- You are Open, Driven & Courageous
- You think life should be fun and you have a good sense of humor
- You are full of energy and have an outgoing personality
- You are a strong negotiator; a good listener and your friends describe you as passionate and convincing
- You love to work on multiple things at the same time as you get easily bored sitting just behind a computer all day
- You are very collaborative and able to build strong relationships with partners but also with internal teams within Treatwell
- You preferably gained some experience in Sales and/or Account Management
- You have a clear and open communication style with strong verbal skills in French and English (Dutch is a preference)
- You are not afraid to work with tight deadlines and you have a can-do attitude
- You have a passion for tech and/or beauty
We will treat you with...
- A dynamic organization with Friday drinks and lots of other cool parties!
- An annual Treatwell party in one of our European based cities
- Super nice colleagues who’d love to have some fun and regularly gather together for some drinks or other fun stuff
- A great atmosphere in the office with lots of freedom & responsibility
- Unlimited holiday policy
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness and Growth funds for you to personally develop and grow
- Everyday fresh & healthy lunches with local, organic products
- Every now and then we surprise you with a Treatwell voucher so you can treat yourself well!
- A beneficial pension scheme at the start of your second contract
- A challenging job at one of the fastest growing companies in Europe
- An Instagram worthy office right in the city center of Amsterdam
- Only a 5-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station
Is this music to your ears and do you want to join a dynamic and motivated team? Treat us with your resume or just simply apply with your LinkedIn profile! We’d love to hear from you!